organic compound containing a terminal carbonyl group. It is a colorless.
Formaldehyde is one of the most versatile chemicals and other industries to produce a virtually unlimited indispensable products used in daily life such as: amino resins and adhesives, phenolic resins, acetylic chemical, polyacetal resins, trimethylene diphenyl isocyanate (MDI), pentaerytriol, HMTA, para-formaldehyde, chelating agents, Tri-Methylol Ethane (TME), Pyridine chemicals, NPG (Neo Penthyle Glycol) and Nitro paraffin derivatives.
– A powerful general disinfectant
– A broad spectrum germicide
– Bactericidal and virucidal
– Very economical cost in use
– It has strong effects on IB, NB, FB viruses
– Used for wheel dipping
– Biological preservation
Technical Specification :
|Boiling point/Boiling range||98°C|
|Vapour pressure||2.4 kPa (@ 20°C)|
Easily soluble in cold water, hot water.
Soluble in diethyl ether, acetone,alcohol.
|Shelf Life||5 Years from date of Manufacturing|
We are manufaturing Formaldehyde 4 to 50%. This information is based on our present state of knowledge and is intended to provide general notes on our products and their uses. It should therefore, not be construed as guaranteeing specific properties of the products described or their suitability for a particular application. Any existing industrial property rights must be observed. The quality of our product is guaranteed under our General Conditions of Sale.
Store the original container in cool and dry place away from food and feeding stuff.
25 , 50 & 210 Ltrs
– Wear suitable protective clothes during application of Formalin
– Keep away from heat and open flame
– Don’t discard the product residual or its empty containers in water bodies
– Keep away from the reach of children