Hydrocarbon Remover Hcf
For removal of traces HYDROCARBONS from tank , after cleaning of TANKS from solvent base tank cleaning materials . when possibilities of next cargo will contaminate with hydrocarbon.
This product is very common to use for removing of traces HYDROCARBONS from tank , after cleaning of TANKS from solvent base tank cleaning materials . when possibilities of next cargo will contaminate with hydrocarbon.
Hydrocarbon Remover Hcf
A very strong low foaming cleaner, Especially formulated to soften up / remove baked on drying oils and also used after animal and vegetable oils, fish oils, tall oils, tung oil etc. It is low toxic product with an exceptional solvency power on soil & oily matter . It is free from Hydrocarbon solvents and minimizes the extreme hazards to personnel in handling materials.
First of all flush the system with cold water to prevent evaporation rates and polymerization then the most economical method of using RXSOL-20-2008-HCF is by direct injection followed by recirculation washing, using tank cleaning machines.
Using HCF as delivered in drums, spray onto areas where residue remains following rough washing leave for 10-45 minutes (but do not allow to dry), then butterworth at maximum pressure and warm water 60oC for at least 3 hours, checking that there is no foam remaining in the final stages. Inspects tanks(s) and if desired result has been achieved fresh water rinse and dry.
**Make sure to take all safety precautions are followed when handling / spraying HCF**
Injection Method– not applicable.
Fill tank with fresh water and heat up to warm 50oC . IF a drop line is available on the tank line system, then start to circulate the water and add the required amount of Caustic flakes and HCF to make a 2.5% solution. A stronger solution can be made, but be advised that too much Caustic and too high temperature will result in white powder all over the tank. Under normal circumstances, between 2.5% and 4.5% will be sufficient strength. If there is no drop line, then lower butterworth hoses into the tank from the pump stack header without machines attached and circulate through these hoses while you fill the solution material.
* Use a strainer at the pump stack when circulating any solution.*
Tank Lining– Stainless / Epoxy / Phenolic / Zinc-silicate.
- Removes grease, oil, carbon deposits, soil and grime.
- Keeps loosened deposits in suspension preventing re-deposition.
- Low toxic. , Non-flammable.
- Free from hydrocarbon solvents.
- Effective and economical in use , Water-based cleaner.
- RXSOL HCF 2008has numerous cleaning applications including removal of greases, waxes, oil, sludge, soot, carbon deposits and general dirt and grime.
- Non-corrosive to ferrous metals. Suitable for all tank-coatings.
- Can be used for gas and hydrocarbon freeing of tanks.
- Can be used for deodorizing
- Contains wetting agents.
Note:- Completely miscible with sea water.